Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Icky

For once, I have a very good reason for my lack of posting. Not only is our little guy sick for the first time, Boy! Has he made it a doozy. He has RSV and Bronchialitis. Not so much fun for him or for us. So life right now is lived in 4 hour increments. We have to give him breathing treatments (which he isn't so fond of).... and we have had to start giving him a little apple juice to help with the cough. He's starting to feel a little better, and is at least falling back to sleep after the night treatments. Matt and I are feeling better as we are a little less worried and getting a little more sleep. Yeah, sleep!

So it's turning around- and it seems there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Some good things to concentrate on (for both you and me...)

At the doctor's office, Broderick decided to roll over for the first time from his back to his tummy. He's only repeated it twice since then, but he's trying awfully hard!

He's now eating Rice, Squash, Peas, Bananas, and Apples. Bananas are definitely the favorite, though they are followed closely by peas. Apples he's not so sure of, though so far it's only come in the form of juice, so we'll see how he does with Applesauce tonight.

Even though he's been sick, he is still the happiest baby ever. =) OK, so I wasn't so sure of that after all the screaming yesterday, but we are catching glimpses of our little angel again, so that's good.

Next Friday (I had to push it back a week so that I could spend this week home with the little guy), is my last day of work. I cannot tell you how excited I am!

1 comment:

janet copenhaver said...

So glad to hear the little guy is getting better. Glad you got to stay home with him.