Thursday, March 1, 2007

Sick

Our baby has his first cold. =( Luckily, while he's very congested and coughing, he doesn't seem to feel so bad. Right now he's sitting here happily screeching away, and then taking a few moments to stop and catch his breath. The poor kid can't stand when we spray the nasal spray into his nose, and hates it even more when we try to squeegey the snot out. =( But he has been sleeping really well... in his carseat, right beside our bed. (He has a hard time coughing laying down, so we have him sitting up a little more in his carseat instead of sleeping in his crib.)

And today, I woke up with the beginnings of it. My throat is just killing me, and really all I want to do is sleep. But it's an extra day with my boys, and really? What else matters? =)

1 comment:

janet copenhaver said...

Sorry little guy. Hope you get over it quicker than I am.