Thursday, March 29, 2007

BAD BLOGGER!

I know! I'm slapping my own hands over here... too bad I don't have a ruler to use! One would think that with all my "spare" time now that I'm not working that I would have found time to blog... but you see... we've been sleep training... and it's sucked. But now it's working major miracles, and life is so much happier! Seriously... my child, the one who used to wake up after 6 hours at night, and 30 minutes while napping (if you could get him to nap at all, and FORGET sleeping in his crib, cause that was just a pipe dream...) Is now sleeping in his crib, for up to TEN HOURS at night... and up to TWO HOURS for naps. I am in heaven. It is blissful, this thing they call sleep. =)

But as a reward for the few of you who still pop in once in awhile... here's a whole lot of pictures!

"Yo momma! Those peas are great and all, but if you don't get me some bananas fast, I'm gonna call my hommies to rough you up!"

"Too tired... can't... jump... any....more....zzzzzzzzzzz"

Snuggles with mommy!

Peaking to make sure I was still there!

Ahhhh.... loving on Great-Aunt Janet.

"Whoa! Look at me!" (This was taken about a half a second before he toppled over, but since then, he's gotten very good at sitting on his own, and typically doesn't fall unless he's looking at something over his shoulder."

Snuggles with daddy!


Just hanging out being cute. =)

OK- little man is up from his nap... I will try to be better!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Ahhh... yes. Consecutive hours of sleep at night coupled with a two hour nap = bliss to the new mother. I know this so well. Now, if only we could get our babies to promise to do this everyday...

Your little guy is too cute! I love that first "gangsta" picture. And he and Isabella have the same Jumperoo.

Sheryl said...

Ok I really need to know how you got him to sleep in his crib!?!?! I can get my little guy to sleep in his crib at night, but naps? forget it! He'll nap in his bouncy seat or in his swing. Help me!! HAHA