Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Boycott

Argh. That's really about all I need to say to sum up how I feel right now. Brody is boycotting sleep. He took two awesome naps yesterday, but ever since has decided that sleep just isn't much fun. He wouldn't go down the last night, he was awake (and SCREAMING) for 2 1/2 hours last night (I tried drugs, I tried rocking, I tried letting him cry, I finally had to feed him, but he wasn't hungry, but at least it got him to calm down...), and now this morning, he wouldn't nap either. He is finally down, and has been asleep for almost an hour.

I can't help but think that his teeth are bugging him, but the Tylenol isn't helping, cold binkies aren't helping... there are no red bumps in his mouth, no indication whatsoever that he's closer to popping a tooth through.

Any advice? Any good reason why he wouldn't be sleeping? He's definitely tired. He's not running a fever.

Argh, indeed.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Oh boy, I feel your pain. Isabella went through a stint like this for no reason at all a few months ago. I have no advice, unfortunately. Maybe call your pediatrician and see what she/he suggests?