Friday, May 11, 2007

Safe and Sound!

We are back safe and sound. Brody is adjusting to being home fabulously... though I could stand for a few less middle of the night re-plugging's. Luckily I have a marvelous husband who took over last night, as I felt like I had gotten run over by a tractor trailer. But he seems to be back in the right time zone, so that's a start.

A couple of quick cool things- Brody can scoot backwards... a pseudo backwards crawl, though he doesn't really lift his belly off the ground much. He is also starting to realize that he can make it all the way across a room with the rolling. Apparently it is time for baby proofing and baby gates! I think that will be on the agenda for tomorrow... along with picking up the Pack N Play that we left at the airport. OOPS!

This weekend will be busy, so pictures from the trip will have to wait until Monday probably... sorry!

No comments: