Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Slacker

Yes, I know I'm slacking. Yes, I know I missed both the Sunday Snapshots and Tuesday Teachings. I wish I had an excuse- oh wait... teething 10 month old who seems to be getting sick on top of it... pregnant mama who can't sleep or eat, let alone form coherent thought. So I'm slacking. And while I would like to pretend that it will get better soon- well, I just can't. I can promise to update as often as possible, and when not feeling like ass though- so as often as that happens, I'm all yours internets.

Let's see... Brody news- he's teething. Have I mentioned that? Both top teeth at once- one of them now has a little white blister on it. I actually thought the blister was the tooth this morning, but we aren't that lucky. The other one has a bump and should be through soon as well. And well, he's quite miserable, and quite attached to mommy's hip.

Other than that? Who am I kidding- there is no other than that this week. It's full of middle of the night wakings, screaming, and luckily more than usual cuddling. So I'm in hell and heaven all at the same time! YEAH! =)

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Oh dear. Are you getting any help from family/friends? It sounds like you could use some rest. Who am I kidding, though? I think "rest" is pretty much the antithesis of "motherhood."