Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Tuesday Teachings

I remembered! Aren't you all proud???

Today's "lesson" is more of a plea than a lesson... but it is very heartfelt.

Brody,

Please stop beating mommy up. It hurts when you pull my hair, or kick my belly, or chew on my toes. (Sidenote: Yes, he LOVES my toes... won't touch Matt's, but at least 4-5 times a day, he tries to munch on my toes- and please don't tell me it's cute, cause I'll send him to your house to munch on yours!!!) It also hurts when you poke out my eyes and jump on my bladder. Truly child, I know that you are going through a mommy phase, but mommy needs a break. Just a day or two to let the bruises heal. Can we work something out?

Still loving you (even though you beat me up!)
Mama

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

Isn't the poking of the eyes great? Logan loves to do that to me all the time!!