Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Where HAVE I been???

That is a very good question. Unfortunately, the answer is simply- here. Trying to take things day by day. You see, we knew Brody was teething- he's been working on his top 2 teeth for quite some time. (Read: miserable and making all those around him miserable.) Well, then I realized that there was a bump on his bottom gum where sometime a molar will be. So he was working on 3 teeth. YEAH! On the 12th, he popped through the first, on the 10th, he popped through the second. Today? Well, today I found a tooth I didn't even know was coming! So now he has 3 on top, two on bottom... a molar working it's way through on the bottom, and another top tooth about to pop through. All of a sudden, his foul mood makes perfect sense. But really? I could take a day or so off!

Beyond that, Matt and I have both been feeling pretty nasty lately. We got hit with some sort of flu and while the worst of it is certainly over, it's just kinda lingered. So we're just trying to get by without completely losing our minds. =)

Oh let's see... since I'm too lazy to update the other blog- the pregnancy is good. The Tadpole is swimming away, and we get another look on Friday. Really- there's just not that much I can say about being pregnant this time that I didn't say last time. This pregnancy is like Brody's, except with much more rainbows and sunshine and much less puking (well, except for that whole flu thing)

As much as I hate to say it, because truly I'm annoying myself at the possibility, so I can't imagine how frustrated ya'll must be... I'm thinking of combining all the blogs. I just can't decide if I should do it here or somewhere else. It seems unfair to put both kids and my life in a blog named after Brody... but then again, moving all my posts, forcing all of you to update links in the hopes that you would follow me for yet another move... that doesn't seem right either. Geesh. Maybe I can create another one, but have this site automatically link there? That might do it. But I'm not moving until I am sure of a name that I can keep... regardless of additions to our family, or what I want to talk about. So stay tuned... for now- I will most likely just put everything on here. Keeping up with one blog has been hard enough, let alone 2 (oh wait, I have 3!)

And hopefully I'll be around more often- as I have been reminded, I have missed several Sunday Snapshots, so I will attempt to download some pictures soon and post them... at least as soon as the clingy baby/toddler/crazy kid lets me. (You can all thank Matt for watching him during his lunch today so that I can update and shower. YEAH!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Combine 'em. A blog is best, I think, when you get a lot of different stuff about life without fragmenting it everywhere.

What you two need is some poker! Why don't you come down one time and see the girls? And then we could play cards!!!