Friday, February 16, 2007

4 months

So our darling little boy turned 4 months old on Wednesday. He is 1/3 of a year old already! And wow... is he growing. Our little Jelly Belly is 26 1/2 inches long (according to my grandpa's baby book that makes him an inch and a half longer than my 6'8" grandfather was at his age... ummm... yikes?) It also puts him in the 92nd percentile for height. He weighed 16 pounds, 9.5 ounces. Which puts him squarely in the 90th percentile for weight. His little head though? It's only in the 25th percentile... (though that's up from the 12th, so I guess that's progress...)

And then there were shots. =( Can I tell you how hard it is now that he looks in my eyes, and you can just tell that he's thinking "mommy, why are you letting her hurt me?" It just KILLED me!

But he's healthy, and he's only had some short grumpy times over the last day or two... no fever, and just a little more tired than normal.

So yeah... that's about all she wrote. A little boring, but around these parts, boring ain't so bad. =)

No comments: