Saturday, February 10, 2007

The BIG News

OK, so over at the Non-Brody site, I've been alluding of big things to come, and I can finally reveal. I decided to post it here, because really- it impacts Brody in the best way possible.

I am going to be a stay at home mom!!!! (at least for a little while!) Matt picked up a part time job (in which he will also be working from home), and it's going to allow me to take a few more months of time off and stay home with our little angel. I am taking a leave of absence, starting early-mid March, and will be home for at least 2 months, but quite possibly until October. I can't begin to tell you how excited Matt and I are that we are going to be able to do this for our baby. Even if it isn't a permanent thing- every day he is with us instead of in daycare is a marvelous thing. Don't get me wrong- I LOVE our daycare provider... and Brody loves it there. And I'm sure he will love it just as much when he's a year old after some wonderful bonding time with mom & dad. =)

WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is fabulous news! Congratulations!

Sheryl said...

YAY! Congratulations on being a stay at home Mom!! :)

I don't have to go back to work until the end of October, but I'm soooo not looking forward to it. Between now and then I'm trying to figure out how I can be a stay at home Mom too!