Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Growth Spurt

So my (almost) 4 month old, already looks big enough to be at least 6 months old. He's HUGE! the only person who doesn't seem to think so is my boss... who just so happens to have a little boy who is one day older than the Jelly Belly, and happens to be even bigger. Crazy... I think when we go to the doctor next week for his four month check up he'll be 17 pounds, and about 26 inches. (That's just a guess because it's been quite some time since we've put him on our scale or measured him...)

The biggest issue that I have with this growth spurt is that he now can only go about 6 hours without food. =( So we feed him at 9:30 and put him to bed, but he's up at 3:30 with his little tummy growling (I can actually hear it rumbling!) And then? The best part? He doesn't really want to go back to sleep. Matt's better than I am. He rocks him or puts him in the swing until he falls asleep. I've taken to bringing him into our room as he almost always falls right asleep if he's laying with us.... plus then I can sleep too. Except that I don't usually sleep, but ya know- the possibility is there.

No comments: