Thursday, February 1, 2007

Link

There is now a link on the right for a site with everything not about Brody. I decided it would be easier for me (cause really? I'm that selfish) if it were split up a little... well that, and there are people who come here just for news about Brody and would prefer to not read the other stuff. And, there are probably people who couldn't care less about my kid... even though he is the sweetest, cutest little guy ever. EVER. (biased? me? Couldn't be!)

Anywho... I'm sorry I haven't had a chance to do much with either of these sites. I am working on it... I keep hoping that things will slow down, and somehow they just never do... but a girl can dream (and meanwhile, her husband can dream of clean socks... cause really, that is a dream in our house lately!)

No comments: