Monday, July 30, 2007

Dreams

I had a dream about Brody last night. He started talking... in full sentences. In fact his first word was "Tanya", followed immediately by "won ping pong." How crazy is that? I'm not sure who Tanya was supposed to be, or why we were playing ping pong, but whatever. It was strange to hear Brody talk- even if it was in a dream.

We think Brody has his first word, though he just says it all the time and not because he wants one or even to repeat us if we say it... so I think it's just a conglomeration of sounds that don't mean anything yet... but it would be a pretty cool first word (well, not as cool as mama, but ya know!) It's hug. And even if he doesn't know what he's saying, it's still awfully darn cute.

And even if he isn't talking- he's definitely getting more communicative. He never shuts up these days. Not crying, just all out screaming babble most of the time. He's also clapping a ton, and even sometimes to show that he's excited.

It's definitely helping me realize that he's growing out of the baby stage and will soon be a full fledged toddler. (I say as I hold back the sobs...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute! I love baby language! :)