Monday, April 30, 2007

Just Another Manic Monday

Hopefully you can tell by the pictures that a good time was had by all this weekend. It was wonderful to get to spend so much time with Matt's aunt and uncle... and as always, it was so much fun to see Keri, Brian, and the kids. There was precious little sleep to go around, but after some naps yesterday and an early night, and I think we are almost recovered. Just in time to leave again!

Brody handled the trip very well, and it is giving me hope that the plane and car rides will be more tolerable than I thought. He has been in such a good mood lately, and I'm sure the constant adoration and showerings of love have everything to do with it. =) He just LOVES his Auntie B & Uncle Al, and can't wait to see them again soon.

Well, I suppose I should stop procrastinating... I don't think dirty laundry will magically get clean, or bags get packed even if I do twitch my nose a little or wave my wand. (Which really is a shame, because a hot cup of coffee and a day of resting sound SOOOO good right now!)

I promise that when we get back next week, I will have lots of fun things to share (and a million pictures) to make up for the void over the next 9 days... so miss me... k?

1 comment:

janet copenhaver said...

Ok just a hint of where to see the photo's of yesterday.