Thursday, April 19, 2007

Out of my every loving mind *UPDATED*

So yes... starting on April 27th- here's how the next 3 weeks will play out....

April 27-29th: Estes Park (includes 2 1/2 hour drives each way)
May 1st: Me, Brody, and Pap Pap fly to Boston
May 2nd: Me, Brody, and Pap Pap drive to Pennsylvania
May 5th: Me, Brody, and Pap Pap (hopefully with Great Grandma & Pappy in tow...) drive back to Boston.... and Daddy, MeMa, Uncle Chad, and Cousin Addy fly to Boston
May 9th: We all fly home....
May 10th & 11th: Frantically try to do laundry & re pack our bags....
May 12th: Daddy, Me, and Brody fly to LA & drive to Santa Barbara (did I mention this is my 30th Birthday???)
May 13th: Spend my first Mother's Day in Santa Barbara... revisiting to places Matt & I went while we were first dating....
May 14th-18th: Spend lots of time with Brodykins on the beach... in the pool... shopping... generally just slaving away while Daddy works Oh... do I have that backwards???? =)
May 19th: Fly home
May 20th: FINALLY have some quality time at home!

I think I'm in denial. Brody is the only one with clean clothes in this house... Without being sarcastic, I probably have at least 10 loads of laundry to do- not to mention what we wear daily. I have relatives in town that I haven't seen in way too long and need to see today- I have to go visit work tomorrow... Saturday, well, I think we are home... Sunday we have a Birthday Party to go to. Then I have 4 days to get ready for all of this madness. But yet... denial- because really, all I want to do is go lay back down with Brody and take a nap.

*UPDATES: I got in trouble this weekend for not having updated this to mention that we are not going to Santa Barbara in May- but are likely going in June... it is still up in the air if Brody and I will be joining Matt, but hopefully we'll be able to make it work.

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

Wow! You're going to be a busy busy girl aren't you :)

So you want a new addiction eh? Well I've got just the thing for you! Send me your email address (sdproud@gmail.com) and I'll invite you to your new facebook addiction :)