Saturday, April 14, 2007

The PICTURES!

Here are some of Brody's 6 month pictures (all courtesy of Kiddie Kandids)... I have to admit- I haven't posted my favorites. There is still a part of me that has a hard time posting the things that are most sacred to me. Things that I have trouble sharing with the world until I've had time to sufficiently savor them for myself. So perhaps in a few days or weeks or so...




And in other picture news... as an anniversary present to ourselves, Matt and I bought this. There is actually a newer model, but for the $100 difference, there simply weren't many improvements, and I like that the older one is a little smaller & lighter than the new one. So I'm sure I'll have lots of fun playing once it gets here, and I SUPPOSE I might be able to share! =P

1 comment:

janet copenhaver said...

First is my fav of the ones you posted. Love them with the blue backround. He's so cute.