Wednesday, April 18, 2007

New link

So you all will notice that there is a new link over there on the right... see it? Notice which one is new? But did you click it? Only to have it say that I've restricted it? Yes, I have, and I am sorry about that... well, not so sorry, but that's neither here nor there. I am mainly writing it for myself. A way to process through whether or not we are having a 2nd, and if so, when we might go about doing it. Basically, a bunch of infertility junk that I'm not sure everyone wants to be bombarded with, nor am I sure I want to share with the whole world. But... if you'd like to read, leave me a comment with your email address and I will send you the invite. (apparently it will make you sign up for some g00gle thing... sorry!) If anyone knows a way to password protect Blogger without individual sign-ons, would you please let me know? Thanks! (We'll be back to regularly scheduled programming a bit later!)

2 comments:

Sheryl said...

Sign me up :) sdproud@gmail.com

Krystle said...

I'd love to be able to check it out...I've been lurking on your previous baby making 101 and this blog now.

I wish blogger made it easier with password protect!

If you wish to not allow me, I understand. Thanks!

krystle.kinneman@gmail.com