Friday, June 15, 2007

How organized am I?

I have posts ready to post for while we're gone... so despite the fact that we will be living a life of luxury (or at least watching people who live a life of luxury) next week, you can still tune in and get outdated info while we're gone. =) New weekly segment starting Tuesday... something to perhaps keep things a little more interesting around here.

Or maybe not... I forgot that I can't set things up to post automatically on a date on here. One of the things I miss from type.pad. Grrr.... I will publish Sunday's before I go... Tuesday's I will wait until I get back for... SORRY!

OH! After weeks of working on it, Brody started clapping last night. I figured it was close yesterday morning when he let me clap his hands together and he actually straightened his fingers and they made noise... so last night while we were playing on the floor, he did it all by himself without any prompting. In fact, he still really won't do it when prompted, but just breaks out clapping occasionally. Too cute!

Have a great week!

No comments: