Sunday, June 3, 2007

Silent Sundays?

Everyone (ok, not everyone, but enough to make me seem like a follower if I start) does Wordless Wednesday's... basically- it's a picture day. I've wanted to start something to keep me posting pictures regularly, but like I said, I felt like a follower... so I'm going to do Silent Sundays. (After today, there will be no words, just pictures...) But a little explanation is required today... I can't remember if I posted this picture before or not- but because I'm a dork, I entered it in May's Cutest Babies photo contest for the local paper. Brody took 2nd (and was in 1st before a shall we say VERY BIG CHEATER entered her daughter and started doing nothing but voting for her daughter and against Brody... yeah... bitter I am... but it was my stupid fault for ever doing it in the first place, right? But yes, we know she cheated because Brody was in first and 20 minutes later, let's call her Taylor, and Brody had about 200 votes more than anyone around them and she had jumped insanely high, and he had gone down a whole lot lower)
ANYWAY... Brody took 2nd even with the crusade to lower his average, and it makes me slightly giddy. =) Maybe in a few months we'll enter him again and there won't be another "Taylor" (or her mother) to cheat.

1 comment:

Krystle said...

He is growing like a weed!! :) Adorable!