Saturday, June 30, 2007

Whoa Baby... look out!

Since I think it's been awhile since I've done an actual update on all of Brody's new activities, I figured I would catch everybody up... well, and I'm not feeling very creative and simply can't think of anything else to write about...

Brody is officially crawling. Well, has been for a few days now. He's also started using something besides mommy and daddy to pull himself up (you can interpret something else to mean everything and anything that stands more than an inch off the ground.) My mom swears she's going to buy him a helmet?

Did I mention he's also a very good basketball player? He's already VERY good at making baskets with his little basketball hoop. The kid is amazing I tell ya! =)

I think he's also going through a pretty big growth spurt and/or may finally sprout some teeth. He's definitely gaining some weight, I may have to start calling him thunder thighs if he doesn't start getting taller too! And he is INSANELY clingy and grumpy. It's quite tiring.

But all in all, he's doing great, and continues to be the best baby boy ever...it sounds cheesy, but there are so many times every day, whether he's playing, laughing, or sleeping where I wonder just what we did to get so lucky. (I don't so much think it when he's screaming his head off, but ya know...)

No comments: