Thursday, October 11, 2007

Bring on week 14!

Yeah! I have officially bid farewell to the first trimester. But funny enough all that magical energy that I am supposed to have now is still alluding me. Perhaps if I could sleep… but that’s a pipe dream. It’s been over 3 months since I have gotten more than 2 hours of sleep without waking up to pee, or because Brody has woken up, or because Matt has stolen the covers (or worse has dared breath on me in my sleep!) And I don’t see it changing anytime soon.

But I am feeling better in general. And I think the quality of my 2 hours of sleep is getting better… so hopefully that’s a sign of good things to come. I know that with the holidays coming up and such time will pass quickly, but at the moment I feel like I’ve been pregnant a lot longer than 3 months, so the next 6 seems like It will never pass.

I think I am buying our double stroller soon. It appears that the color scheme that I want (and the one that matches our infant carrier) is being discontinued. There is another color that is close- but if I can get this one 31% off, and it is the one that I actually want- why not save the $70? It just has to sit in storage for a few months… but better than spending more money on one that I don’t like as well, right? Right. I’m glad we agree.

In Brody news- we are gearing up for his birthday, and I am getting excited about his party! I have everything planned and ordered. I just need to wrap presents and pick everything up on Saturday and we’re all set! There will be lots of friends for him to play with, and cake to smear all over! Fun, fun fun!

Did I mention that he is taking his first steps? He can take about 5 or 6 now before he simply lunges forward or loses his balance. My baby truly is growing up! *Sigh*

No comments: